Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift Card/Ornament

Today I am showing you a gift card that I made that I will use as an ornament on the tree.  I will give this to someone special on Christmas morning.  I love red and white this time of year and always have to add some glitter.  It is hard to even think that it is close to Christmas right now.  We have 75 degree weather yesterday and today we are going to get to 80 degrees.  I wore sandals and short sleeves to a Christmas party last night - what is up with that. 

So, here are some pictures on my project.  I have been using a lot of twine on my projects lately.  It seems to give everything a little extra something.



Look at the detail on the die cuts on the tag.  It is hard to see, but I glittered all of the edges of the scalloped circle.  It really makes it pop!

 

 

 And when you turn the tag around, you see the gift card holder attached.



Of course, this is a Starbucks gift card.  My stepfather loves to drink Starbucks when my mom and him go to Harris Teeter to do their grocery shopping. 

Hope this post finds everyone enjoying the holiday season.  Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Meg








No comments:

Post a Comment