Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowman Lights

We put up three trees this year in the house.  The artificial tree that we have put up the last few years had an area where the lights didn't work anymore.  So we decided to go back to putting up a real tree.  I think we bought the biggest tree on the lot.  It was almost like the Grizwald's on Christmas Vacation.  We thought it was going to bust out the windows in the sunroom that we put it in, LOL!  I will post a picture of the tree later this week.  I wanted to post an ornament from the tree first.  My favorite thing in world, next to ladybugs that is, is snowmen!  And this snowman is one of those Mitford snowmen that Hallmark produced a few years ago.  If you haven't read the Mitford series, you really need to.   Very inspirational books. 

 
 
 
Merry Christmas everyone!  I am so in the spirit this year!  Maybe because I am not having surgery over the holidays like I have the last three years!  I am enjoying the holidays this year!
 
Hugs, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment