http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much Snoopy!! Well, I now need to list 8 things you might not know about me.
1. I am related to Mason Locke Weems. He was the pastor to George Washington. That is why my brother's name is Mason and my maiden name is Weems.
2. I have always wanted to be a chef. I started studying to be one a few years ago but have stopped to get my daughter through high school without being gone so much.
3. I have my motorcycle license.
4. I love ladybugs so much, that I have a tatoo of a ladybug on my foot.
5. My daughter, Brittany, was born on the 50th anniversary of D-Day. D-Day occurred in the province of Brittany. We had no idea we named her something significant to the day, though we were watching the parade when I was in the hospital.
6. I knew my husband 3 months before we eloped. I was 19. We told our parents a few months later. We have been married 28 years.
7. Prefer the mountains over the beach.
8. I am allergic to cold. Strange condition that is very rare!
I will post the 8 bloggers that I want to give this award to over the next few days.
I moved blogs....join me there!
4 years ago