Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halloween Card

Here is a card that I made with a card kit that I received from a swap.  I added some twigs to it because I thought it needed a little something.  I love the feathers on this card, they really make the card.  I have to tell you that ever since I purchased the bow easy, I have been able to make perfect bows for all of my cards.  That is such a great little device.  I love the background DSP, it is so cute.  You can't really see it here, but it has a lot of writing on it that is pretty cute.  I decorated the inside of the card as well.  I will have to take a picture of the inside to show also.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card and colours Meg. I must look up the bow maker thingy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful fall colors. Wow everyone is making some GREAT fall cards! It is 100 degrees here and tons of humidity. I WISH for fall! LOL
    hugs.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of feathers on this card. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge this time, please come back and see us again. C2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, your card iss adorable!!
    Love the feathers and your coloring is great!!!!

    Thank you for joining us at MSL!!

    Hugs

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete