Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Valentine Hearts

I made this card for Valentine's Day but haven't shown it until now.  I used my silhouette to cut the intricate heart in the background.  I watched a youtube video on how to make the male and female hearts.  They were really fun to make.  If you look closely, you can see that the female has cleavage.  The hardest part of making these hearts was the little tie on the male heart.  I am just not good at making those teeny tiny knots.  Each Valentine card I made was different but they all had the similar theme with the hearts.  I need to start in on Easter Cards so be on the lookout for new cards posting this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sooo beautiful Meg and I LOVE the hearts..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and unique, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete