Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Flowers......Gift Bag

Today is my day,  to post for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Summer Flower Challenge!  I have decided to make a gift bag with flowers!  I have decided to go through my supplies and start using up some of the things that I have and create new and different things.  I came across a sheet of vellum and decided to make it into a gift bag.  I cut the piece out and then embellished it with rub ons, making them stand out by using a stylus from the McGill Tool Kit and the McGill Molding Mat.   I used a flower to top it off!


One of my favorite images is Tilda with Hawaiian Flower from the Butterfly Dreams Collection.  I colored her with copic makers and used some stickles to add some bling.  The butterfly I used on the tag (a Doohickey Cutting Die) was from a previous collection from Magnolia.  
I decorated the back of the bag as well.  So all that is left to do is tuck a little gift inside and some tissue paper.  So, what would you place inside this gift bag?  

1 comment: