Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stamping Tilda

We are starting a new challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!  You need to use Basic Grey cardstock on your card.  I have created a card using Sweet Threads Basic Grey cardstock. I cut the cardstock using Stamping Scrapping's new Card Creator Dies.  You are going to love these!

 I used the new Magnolia stamp - Stamping Tilda on my card.   I think this stamp is super adorable!  Here is a peek at the card:


I used the Sew Ribbon Weave Tool on the ribbon I put on the card. I used a Bo Bunny flower and placed another little Stampin Tilda on the flower.  This Tilda was stamped on shrink plastic, colored slightly, and then heated with my heat tool.  


I also used rhinestones on the corner of the card.  So here is my finished card - I hope this inspires you to create a card of your own!


Happy Sunday!  Hugs, Meg

1 comment: