Friday, August 3, 2012

Edwin the Pirate


Today is my day to post a project for the Edwin Only Challenge at MSL.  I needed to make a Birthday card/project for my daughter's boss, so he could give it to his wife.  He is giving her football tickets to the ECU vs Appalachian State game.  Since they are ECU fans, the project needed to be in purple and gold and be Pirate related.  So I made a treasure chest out of purple cardstock and put Pirate Edwin on the top of the treasure chest.  I put the Magnolia Pirate Barrel on the side of the Treasure Chest.





When you open up the Treasure Chest there are tickets to represent the tickets that she will receive and an It's Your Day tag!




This was a real hit!  I hope this has inspired you to create an Edwin project for your own!

Happy Friday!  Hugs, Meg

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is Stunning meg..I love all the details..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It's gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete