Sunday, September 9, 2012

Girlfriends Card #1

I was commissioned to make a couple of birthday cards for someone that has two friends that are turning 60 over the next two months.  This is one of the cards that I made.  I will post the other one this week as well.  I used one of the "Girlfriends" stamps that I got at Archivers.  I LOVE these stamps.  They are so fun!  So this first particular girlfriend loves shoes!  So I used the shopping Girlfriends stamp, used the triple layer technique with the Manhattan flowers stamps, and used her favorite colors - red, black and white.



The inside consists of a handwritten note that I put into MS Word using a script font.


 And then I used my Silhouette to cut out a high heeled shoe and stamped the sentiment "Girlfriends Make the Best Accessories".  


I thought the card turned out pretty good!

Can't wait to show you the other card that I made!

Hugs, Meg

2 comments:

  1. This is Fantastic Meg. I love the image and your sentiment..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is going to be a bit hit!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete