Sunday, January 5, 2014

Starburst Inspiration

I have created a card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  Below is the inspiration that is to be used for this project.


 
 I decided to use the starburst technique on my card.  I used two different designer papers on my project, lace ribbon, a flower that I dabbed gold paint on and glitter, and ladybugs.  Everyone who knows me knows that I use ladybugs on a lot of my projects.
 
Here is my card.  I can't wait to send it to someone.  I love how it turned out.
 

Happy Sunday!

Hugs, Meg
 



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card design and of course the ladybugs make it special Meg..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty design !!! I love the cute little lady bugs !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! So glad you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    indysdesigns.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Nice design and love those ladybugs.
    Nance
    soulstampindesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for joining us as guest designer for our new challenge, your card is amazing, lovely details and papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being our guest designer. Your card is lovely. I love the starburst effect.

    ReplyDelete