Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Award

I received this blog award from my dear friend, Snoopy, from Snoopy's Homemade Fun.

THE RULES for this award are:
1.  Comment on this blog.
2.  Cut and past the award logo and use it on your own blog post.
3.  Nominate 10 blogs that make your heart smile.
4.  Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5.  Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
6.  Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

The NOMINEES that I have selected, that make my heart smile, are:






2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to nominate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...thanks! I will get it up on my blog Sun! I have so much to post on my blog, but can't update till Sunday, since you all will be making it Sat! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete