Friday, September 2, 2011

Anything Goes with Jellybeans


I decided to do something other than a card for the Anything Goes Challenge here at SSCC.  I needed to make a gift for a friend of mine, so I thought it would be the perfect time to use this gift as my project.  Have you ever had a Starbucks drink?  The ones you get in the 4-pack at the grocery store?  Well, I like to save those bottles and use them for other projects, which is what I did here.


I filled the container with jelly beans, used the Just Rite stamp My Rainbow, and Core'dinations cardstock. I used chalk on the label so that it looks like a rainbow, but I used pastel colors so it is not evident in the pics.  

My ingredient list is: 
The top of the jar looks like this:


A close-up of the label is here:


I hope this has inspired you to be creative - because Anything Goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment