Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps - Coffee Party

There is a Coffee Party tonight at 8:00 on this site for Jen's Digi Stamps.  The card that I made for this occasion, is really a Tea Party Gift Card.  I used two of the stamps from Jen's Digi Stamps, Girl Drinking Coffee and Coffee Cup.  Here is the front of my card:


This is a gift card that says Thinking of You!  The inside right has a pocket that is holding some biscotti cookies.


The inside left is holding two packets of ginger tea.  This is my favorite tea that was sent to me by my friend, Ying, from New York.  She sent it when I was sick at one time and it immediately made me feel better.  She has sent me more over the years since I cannot find it here in Raleigh.  Thank you so much Ying!!  Thinking of you today as I remember 9/11 and all that happened in New York.  Glad you were safe!




1 comment: