Monday, January 16, 2012

Cute Little Valentine

Well, I haven't been very good about posting to my blog in the New Year!  I am going to blame my Doctor, LOL!  He has told me that I still need to keep my foot up as much as possible, and with going back to work, I have been having a rough time!  I finally got back into my craft room this morning - and even though I was working ahead on my design work - I produced a little Valentine card to share today!  I just love these Hanglar images, maybe not as much as Magnolia images, but they are adorable! My friends in Sweden are so lucky that they can get these images so much easier than we can in the US!


Happy Monday!  I hope everyone has a fabulous day!  I will be posting more Valentine's cards as the weeks lead up to February 14th.  

Hugs, Meg


1 comment:

  1. Super adorable Meg.. Put the foot up an make more cards..LOL..Loz

    ReplyDelete