Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valentine Tree

It is my day to post a project for the MSL Kraft Paper Challenge.  I have used a kraft paper lunch bag in my project.  I made this for my husband for Valentine's Day.  He does not look at this post, so he will not see this!  I made the paper bag into a "tree".  I put some candies inside the paper bag for him and hung a gift card for a night out to dinner and a movie in the envelope I hung on the tree.  Here is the envelope:


This sentiment is part of the new Magnolia Collection Sweet Crazy Love.  I also used Tilda with Cozy Heart and Edwin with Heart on this project.  Here they are below:



I also used the Be Mine heart image from the same collection.  I cut out hearts and either stamped them or layered them before I hung them from the branches of the tree.  I hope you like my project.  If you are interested in how I made this, you can access the tutorial in the Stamping Scrapping Tutorials and Techniques website.  




Happy Thursday!!!  Hope this has inspired you to make a Kraft creation of your own!

Hugs, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment