Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunflowers

What a wonderful Friday this is.  I am about to leave to go see my daughter, Brittany, at ECU.  We are going to the Purple/Gold Pigskin Pigout Party this weekend.  It should be a really good time.  However, before that, I wanted to post this Sunflower card.  I picked this image because I thought it would be perfect with this card design.  The sunflower is a digi stamp found at PriscillaStyle Store.  I love this digi set - especially the sentiments.  I am posting this card on the CDAC Anything Goes Challenge.  

The papers that I used on this card are old DSPs from Stampin Up.  I thought the colors would be perfect.  I hope you enjoy this card!

This is a picture of the card from the front and closed. 


The following images are of the card being opened.



Here is the inside of the card.


Happy Friday!

Hugs, Meg




4 comments:

  1. Just so clever....I love the colors....very imaginative. Thanks for sharing.
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and design Meg..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative card, Meg. And you sunflower is just beautifully colored!!

    Christine
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your pretty sunflower card, Meg! Just makes me happy!
    Darcy S

    ReplyDelete