Monday, April 1, 2013

Butterflies are Beautiful

I love butterflies, not as much as ladybugs, but they are next in line!  LOL!  I have designed a card with a digi image I received to enter into the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC.  I hope that you will go to this site and join in the fun.  I took a maple tag and put a butterfly on it with marker and glitter.  This digi is created by Tiffany Doodles and is amazing.  I will be using this a bunch.


The CDAC challenges have just begun for April through June.  

Happy Monday!

Hugs, Meg

4 comments:

  1. Lovely color combination! Just Gorgeous!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg this turned out gorgeous! Love the butterfly tag attached. Great job my friend.
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the butterfly was a nice touch.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Meg, I love the bright colors!
    Sandi ♥

    ReplyDelete