Thursday, May 30, 2013

Believe

I have become addicted to the Besties Stamps.  They are so adorable!  This one is definitely my favorite at the moment.  I guess because she has wings!  I love her big eyes and cute face!  You probably can't tell, but I put glitter on her wings.  If you know me a little, you know that I love glitter and glitz!

I used a round punch on the pink cardstock, my new flower punch, and then some items that others had sent me as a swap to put together this card!  I love going through my stash and picking out things that go together and figuring out how to incorporate them.

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs, Meg

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and coloring..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love how well your sentiment suits the card Believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty and I love the warm colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete