Saturday, September 7, 2013

Christmas Bulbs

I made my first the season.  I feel a bit behind but am going to buckle down and try to make one every day.  We will see how that turns out!  LOL!  I used a new stamp set from The Stamps for Life.  These Christmas bulbs are adorable.  I cut out the center of the front of my card with Spellbinders Squares so that I could put the bulbs on the inside and they would show through.  I colored the bulbs and then clear embossed them so they were a bit shiny and glittery.

I love the sentiment and just love the card.  These bulbs were the kind of bulbs that were used on the Christmas trees that we put up when I was a kid.  They bring back a lot of good memories.

Hope you enjoy this card!  This is the outside:


Here is the inside of the card:

Happy Saturday!

Hugs, Meg
www.ladybugcrafting.com

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic christmas card Meg.. Good luck with making one every day..Loz

    ReplyDelete