Friday, November 8, 2013

Phi Mu

Well, my daughter decided to join a sorority this year.  It is kinda special for me since she joined the one that I was in at James Madison.  I was only in it for a year and a half.  I decided to go to ECU after that.  My daughter is now a double legacy - she goes to ECU (where her dad and I graduated from) and now in the sorority that I was a member of.  This is the first year that Phi Mu has been at ECU so she is a founding member.

In order to celebrate, I made some Phi Mu cards.


I then bundled them together as a set!



Hope you enjoy them!

Happy Friday! 

Hugs, Meg

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations! Love the cards.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughter and you Meg.. The cards are gorgeous..Loz

    ReplyDelete