Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hydrangeas

As you know, if you have followed me for a while, I love to go to the painting places and drink wine with my friends and paint a picture.  The last one that I went to, I painted a vase of hydrangeas.

Of course we started off with a blank canvas.  We painted the background with yellow and then started putting some green on it:


We then painted the vase:


Then we added some leaves that would be behind the flowers we eventually paint:


We then put in some background shadowing that would look good after the flowers are painted, but at the moment I thought they looked awful:


We then started painting the hydrangea flowers.  Now it is starting to look like a painting:



This is the final picture of the painting.  I actually think it turned out good.


Hugs, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment