Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New Post

Has it really been a year since I posted last?  I guess it has.  I cannot believe how time has flown.  I have spent the last year being a consultant for Fun Stamper's Journey - absolutely love this company.  My web address is www.funstampersjourney.com/368.  Please look at what the amazing products that we have.  I think you will love the dies and stamp sets.  I teach workshops in my home, so if you are in the Raleigh area, you might want to get involved.

I have also been selling my creations at a local artist store.  I have really enjoyed doing that and have gotten a lot of followers.  The store in Raleigh closed on Christmas, but is moving to the Wilmington, NC area right on the main drag.  I will still be selling my cards there and will have more exposure.  It has been great fun doing this.

My husband and I bought a cabin in Western North Carolina in 2015 and have been enjoying having some great down time in the mountains with our two boxer puppies.

I am vowing to publish more on my blog this year - I know, I know, I have said that before.  I have actually made a calendar entry in my phone to remind me to do it daily.  We will see if this works.

For now, I will leave you with a photo we took in Italy when we were there for 2.5 weeks in July, 2015.  We had the best time.  Our daughter, Brittany, was there for two months before us studying abroad.  What a trip that was.  I will post more about it in the weeks to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment