Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Good Things

This year, I am going to do what I have seen several other people do.  I have set up a jar that will be used for our family to write notes of Good Things that have happened throughout the year.  We will then open this jar up on New Years Eve and read the good things that everyone has jotted down throughout the year.  I think this will be a great thing to do so that we will remember all of the things that happened throughout the year that have made us happy, smile, and just feel good about our lives together.  I hope that you will think about doing something like this as well.

The jar that I used is actually one that a neighbor made for us.  They used chalkboard paper and paint on this jar so this can be used over and over.  Because this was given to us by a neighbor, I thought it was perfect to use since we will also be thankful for the things that others make and give us.


Happy Sunday!

Hugs, Meg

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea Meg. Hopefully there will be lots of good things to write down..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'd probably look in it several times a year; especially on those down days that we all get. Thanks for the inspiration, Meg!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete