Thursday, January 3, 2013

Polka Dot Bottom Glasses

I showed you some glitter glasses yesterday that my daughter and I made, so today I am going to show you the polka dot bottom glasses that we made at the same time.  Again, the glasses were purchased at the Dollar Store.  We used acrylic paints and a q-tip to make the polka dots and then sprayed the glasses with a fixative so that the glasses could be washed, etc.  We had a lot of fun making these glasses.  As you can see, we used a bunch of different colors but my favorite was the purple and gold ones since these are the colors of East Carolina University.  My daughter is a freshman there this year and both her dad and I went there so we are definitely an ECU Pirate family!

These glasses are great as gifts and can hold anything you might want to give someone - cookies, candies, small present, gift card, etc.  Your options are limitless!


Hope you enjoy these!  Hugs, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment