Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Foot and Flowers

If you have followed my blog over the last few years, you will know that I have had two surgeries, now three, over the last two years.  This should be the last one.  I am hopeful that this year, 2013, will be a good year for me - since 2012 was definitely not!  On December 14th, I had major foot surgery and have not been able to walk since.  I will hopefully be able to walk some starting on the 28th, but we will see what the x-rays show.

Here is a picture of my foot when they were taking out the stitches, but before the final cast went back on.


Most people know that my favorite color is purple, so the cast had to be purple.


My husband and daughter, Dave and Brittany, have done so much to take care of me, that I had flowers delivered for them.  I appreciate them so much for all they have had to put up with.  



Happy Tuesday!

Hugs, Meg

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do for Dave & Britt! I'm glad they're spoiling you. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully 2013 will be better Meg.. Beautiful flowers you sent..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete