Monday, December 9, 2013

M&M Cookie Bars

This weekend has been full of wrapping, baking, and getting ready for my daughter to come home next week.  I am excited to have her around for a month. 

I am making a few things so that she will have them when she gets home.  I will make more goodies as the month goes on.  I think most of the posts this week are going to be about food - hope you enjoy them. 

One of the things that I made are M&M Cookie Bars.  They are amazingly moist and chewy - they will melt in your mouth.  One of the things that has always reminded me of the holidays is M&M cookies.  I have never made them in bar form before, but my mom and I always made M&M cookies at Christmas.  It was a tradition.  I am continuing that tradition.

 
 
I found a website that I really like that has a bunch of really good cookie recipes on it.  Here is the recipe for what I made above.
 
 
 
I hope you will try these for yourself.
 
Happy Monday!
 
Hugs, Meg


1 comment: