Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th

Okay, I am posting a little late today because I had another post that I needed to do earlier.  So, now I am posting another craft that my daughter and I started yesterday and I did some more of today.  We saw this on Pinterest also.  I don't think my brother looks at my blog, so I don't think he will know that I am posting this.  We are giving him and his fiance wine and champagne glasses for Christmas.  We painted the bottoms of the wine glasses with chalkboard paint so that you can take chalk and write your name on it so you never lose your wine glass again.  I think it is an awesome idea.


I wish I could find the chalk but someone has moved it from it's place.  I also did some wine glasses where I sprayed frosted glass paint on the glasses first and then painted the bottoms with chalkboard paint.



I also did some champagne glasses with the frosted paint.  You could also write messages on the chalkboard. I am thinking a wine glass needs to be waiting for Jess, my brother's fiance, that says "Welcome Home Honey"!  What do you think?



Well, looking forward to posting again tomorrow! 

Hugs, Meg

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so neat, I need to get som chalkboard paint and try it too, think I have some old glasses laying around! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea. I say it on Pintest too. You probably posted it!!

    ReplyDelete