Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Beginnings - New Baby

We are starting a new challenge at SSCC - New Beginnings!  Since we are quickly coming up to a new year - 2012 - we are working on projects that are all about New!  Today I am posting a card for a New Baby!  I have used the Stamping Scrapping Stamp Set called New Little One.  It is the perfect stamp set to use for anything for a new baby.


The great thing about the Stamping Scrapping Stamp Sets is that most of the coordinate with a Spellbinders Die Set so that you can stamp perfectly on your die cute.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10 on this card.  I have a friend that is having a baby in the New Year - a little girl.  She was the inspiration for this card.  



This is a criss cross pocket card.  The inside card slips into the pocket and is easily pulled out by the tab attached.  



My ingredient list for this card is as follows:

Here is a picture of the card that is tucked inside the pocket and a closeup so you can see the beautiful stamps!



I hope this has inspired you to make a creation of your own to enter into the challenge!  I look forward to posting a "New" card next week with another "New Beginning" theme!

Happy Sunday!  Hugs, Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg! Love this pocket card! What a cute design! I've never seen one like this before...now I want to try it! Love your choice of colors,cardstock and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete