Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Beginnings - Newly Married

Today I am posting a Newlywed Card for the New Beginnings Challenge at SSCC.  This card means a lot to me because my brother just recently got engaged and I was thinking of him when I designed this card.  I just love the look of this card and hope you will as well!


I cut a black piece of cardstock and then used the Spellbinders Nestability Labels 1 to make the car.  I used other punches for the tires, headlights, steering wheel and then cut the image of the "Newlyweds" for the inside of the car.  I used the Stamping Scrapping Congratulations Stamp Set for the outside and inside of the card.  I used acetate to make the "window" of the car.  

Here is the inside left of the card:


Here is the inside right of the card:



I hope this has inspired you to make a "New Beginnings" card for the challenge!  Next week I will show you a Happy New Year project!  

Hugs, Meg

1 comment: